I am NOW officially Blogging
Teacher life be damned. If people can make Blogs about their corporations and be disgruntled, I can be an innocent teacher posting on a Blog Site. And this is the second day of my summer off for my first year as a teacher. I am going to write EVERY day about my teacher ennui. After all, am I defined by what I do? Am I now, "a teacher" because that's what I do for a living? Or is it just pure karma... you know some crazy psychic lady told me I have NO real teacher, that I am aligned with my own teacher and will never have an external manifestation of a "guide" or whatever. She also told me that I had to go to India because I was meant to be this great teacher person that would change the world. I didn't go because I asked this Indian guy at the bar (I'd asked for a sign) if I should do that... he said NO go to college if you want to be enlightened. He said I'd get stuck there and have to sell my body to get home. So I listened to him. And I didn't go. Duh. But.... I still have to wonder. I hate being Hippy Spawn. You always think there is some cosmic goddamned reason for your existence. What if it doesn't mean jack shit? I think it doesn't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home