Thursday, June 02, 2005

PostSecret

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

I spent all the time I was going to use to write something on this Blog looking at PostSecret! It's really cool. I was thinking of secrets that I have that I could send... talk about something that can dredge up the unconscious stuff. Yah - I need to clean my apartment. I'm in the middle of dredging out all the crap we have... I can't believe I have three ironing boards and 5 keyboards. That's kind of ridiculous - maybe there's a connection with BOARDS!!! Hmmm....

I'm going to start another blog dedicated to my Fitness Quest. I've been working with a personal trainer since January, and started seriously trying to be "in shape" since last June. I haven't lost a pound but did manage to lose 6 inches of body fat. Dr. Gosler (that's me since my doctor is really hands off but give me meds if I ask for them) has decided that I am not losing weight because I've been on Lexapro... I had a rough summer last summer, I was completely terrified of going back to work / school (my work is teaching school) and was having these horrible like, mood swings that were more of anxiety than depression... anyway, when I found myself crying in the closet uncontrollably because I accidentally spilled macaroni noodles all over the stove I decided to seek help.

Ok, I'll keep the QUEST here for now. I think it would be neat to have a Blog with the place where I work out so we could post recipies and such. Hmmm.... I also want to have one for Reliv... I am supposedly distributing that stuff now. I bought in... I don't know how gung ho I am about being in the company though, like at full speed. They are so much about doing it for a living... but sometimes I want to just go ahead and buy in at that level on the off chance that I make money at it. I'm too wishy washy to go in to SALES and stuff.

Hey that's negative thinking! I also brought out my Inner Coach today. You know the short sawed off good ole boy one that you had in middle school as a social studies teacher? Every time I have an "I can't do it" thought I'm going to combat it with his voice saying JUST the opposite..."I'M GONNA GET OUT THERE AND SEEEELLLLL" if, and IF that's damn well what I want to do. Just don't know if I want to do that... that's all. Then there's my pseudo book deal thing that's going on. And my JOB, and my yadda yadda yadda... I should really be a cleanin' my house!

bbbrrrrggggllllllleeeee cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home